2021 Hyundai Kona Review
If you are looking for a compact SUV for every drive around Littleton, Parker, and Castle Rock, CO, then the Hyundai Kona may be the vehicle for you. With incredible interior space, technology features, and performance, packed into a compact SUV body, the 2021 Kona is an excellent choice for your daily commutes and weekend getaways.
Let us at McDonald Hyundai show you everything great about this vehicle with this 2021 Hyundai Kona Review.
Hyundai Kona: Adventure
For your next visit to the beach at Chatfield State Park, the 2021 Kona has tons of features to make your trip more fun and convenient.
With two engine options, you’ll have the power and efficiency you need for every vacation. The standard 2.0L 4-cylinder engine offers a great fuel economy rating, an EPA-estimated 27 city/33 highway MPG, so you can spend less time at the pump and more time on the road.
You could also choose the available 1.6L Turbo engine, which offers 175 horsepower, for a little more power under the hood. You’ll also have the standard front-wheel drive (FWD) and available all-wheel drive (AWD), if you need a little more traction.
Whether you’re headed out for a beach trip or a ski trip, the 2021 Kona will give you the space for all your gear. With a maximum cargo volume of 45.8 cubic feet with the rear seats folded flat, you’ll easily fit your beach chairs or luggage. And if you need more passenger room, use the 60/40 split fold-down rear seatback to find the perfect passenger and cargo configuration.
2021 Kona: Technology
With all these tools to get you to your destination, the Hyundai Kona also features technology to make your trip safer and more convenient.
Check out the convenience features, like standard remote keyless entry and available proximity key entry with push button start, to help you if your hands are full.
The standard rear window defroster with timer will be one of your favorite features on those chilly Colorado winter mornings. And the standard Rear View Monitor with parking guidance will make squeezing into even the tightest parking spot a breeze.
In the 2021 Hyundai Kona, you’ll have loads of safety features, such as:
- Standard Lane Keeping Assist
- Standard Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Available Blind-Spot Collision Warning
- Available Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning
However, since the additional available safety features vary by trim level, it can help to get a break down of the features in each trim.
Kona: Trim Level Features
With five trim levels to choose from, each with various exciting standard features, the Hyundai Kona offers drivers an exciting level of customization:
- SE: The base level trim already leaves little to be desired with standard features like Driver Attention Warning, Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist, Android Auto™, and Apple CarPlay®.
- SEL: At this level, you’ll have all the standard features in addition to Blind-Spot Collision Warning, Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning, and Proximity Key with push button start.
- SEL Plus: This mid-level trim offers convenience and comfort features like an 8-way power driver seat, Infinity® Premium Audio system, and Wireless device charging.
- Limited: In the higher-level trims, you’ll find features such as leather seating surfaces, 7-speed Dual Clutch Transmission with SHIFTRONIC®, and full LED headlights and taillights.
- Ultimate: As the highest trim level available, you’ll find all of the features of the Limited along with a Heads-up Display, Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection, 8-inch color touchscreen with navigation, and Smart Cruise Control.
From comfort and convenience to performance and technology, the 2021 Hyundai Kona has plenty to offer.
Test Drive the 2021 Hyundai Kona
Are you ready to hit those Littleton, Parker, and Castle Rock, Colorado, roads in a compact SUV? Check out the 2021 Hyundai Kona and see if it’s the right vehicle for you.